PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Got a "FOXY" Big Sis!


/\ !This is my big sis! /\ Her name is Jana Robinson, and she's pretty much one of the most awesome girls that I know. I am so glad that she is my big!


This is Shelby McGaha. She's like my long lost twin. Seriously. And now that she has "adopted" my big sis she is now my grand big sis! yay family:)


oh just some of our kick butt gifts.. think we just get excited about the gifts? Wrong! There is so much more to it:)


As you can see, my big sis is also pretty darn creative! She painted me a Kappa Delta bulletin board and made me a little gift basket filled with all kinds of goodies. Also she painted me a K and a ∆ that looks awesome!


My sweet little Kappa Delta family!

No comments:

Post a Comment