PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Express Quarterly Meeting 10-30-11






Since I was feeling awful the night Halloween night, I took a NyQuil, set my alarm, and went to sleep.  Unfortunately, I set my alarm for 7:00pm instead of am.  We had a meeting at Express at 8:00am, and I did not wake up until 7:55am.  I don't know how, but I made it to work at 8:10 and since one of managers had still yet to arrive I wasn't in any trouble.  Part of the meeting was spent giving out awards.  I was delightfully surprised to find out I received an award for "ability to recommend".   The award goes to "the associate who consistently met the customer's shopping needs through outfitting, adding on, offering credit, and leveraging our promotions that drove sales in the Fall 2011 season".  It made me really happy that even though I've only been there about a month, I was still recognized for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment