PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

what you missed

As you can probably tell, I have been incredibly busy the past couple of weeks! Instead of doing a separate post for everything that's been keeping my busy, I'm just going to give a few highlights of what you've missed.

October 16-27
  • Sunday night, I pulled an all-nighter with the help of Aderall to study for my Kappa Delta test, write and study my informative speech, and complete English homework.
  • Monday, I was thrilled to find out I didn't even have to give my speech because she split us into two groups, and I was down for the next Monday. Later, I had my Kappa Delta test which I had to get at least a 90% on to stay in my sorority. Don't worry my cramming paid off!
  • Tuesday night, we had Second Degree (just another part of our initiation).
  • Wednesday, I finally got initiated into Kappa Delta Sorority! yayyyy :)
  • Thursday, John Mark and I decided to join a few of his friends and go watch Paranormal Activity 3 on premiere night! I must say it was much scarier and more enjoyable than the first two combined. After the movie, I worked a shift at the Panhellenic Pancake event which was to raise money for all of the sororities to send to nationals. The event lasted 12:30 to 3:00am and you could get all you can eat pancakes for only $5. Although we at first thought it was a big success, we made a grand total of -$5.. yes I do mean we lost five bucks.
  • Friday, we had our Kappa Delta semi-formal!
  • Saturday is too long ago for me to remember if it's not on my calender

No comments:

Post a Comment