PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

ULM Homecoming Day! 10-29-11


Ellie ready for the homecoming game in her new sweater!


Brittany (my geology buddy) and I


Annabelle, Alexa, Drew, and I

Ahmaad, my peer leader and I

John Mark and I
(nurse and gingerbread man)


some of the girls and I

Well it's finally game day!  And what am I doing?  Waking my butt up early to work an SGA shift of course!  After I got ready and into my festive homecoming outfit, I headed up to the field to help decorate the tent for the girls on homecoming court.  Luckily, the shift before me had already gotten a lot done, so it didn't take long.  Then, it was time to kickback and relax while tailgating with my sisters and puppy, Ellie.  I had so much fun visiting with everyone and snacking on all of the delicious food.  When going into the game, I had to sneak Ellie under my coat, so she would be able to come in.  There was no way I was taking her all the way back home then back again to the game.  Since nobody caught us we stayed until thirty minutes before I had to go to work so that I'd have enough time to make it on time.  By the end of my work day, I was completely exhausted and feeling pretty sick from all of the weather changes.  Needless to say, I wasn't really excited about the whole costume party thing.  I didn't want to leave my boyfriend hanging though, so I went ahead and got ready and went out with him anyway.  Though not too long after arriving began to feel even more awful and called it a night and went home.  It was a great day, but I really just wanted to rest up afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment