PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

still catching up..

October 23-27
  • Sunday, after church my parents came to Monroe to watch the amazing movie "Courageous" and bring John Mark and I a WORKING washer and dryer for his apartment! I specify working because before we had to wring out the soaking wet clothes before we could dry them. After the movie was over, we went out to eat at Copeland's though I had to leave early for my weekly KD meeting.
  • Monday, it was finally time for me to give my informative speech on great white sharks. And I totally bombed it..
  • Tuesday, I worked a homecoming shift for CAB selling T-shirts in front of the SUB. Then that evening my BUSN 1001 class had a meet-n-greet with the College of Business professors and alumni.
  • Wednesday, I had a lot of errands and things to do. Luckily, one of my classes was cancelled, so I had a little extra time. That morning I had to meet with Dr. Cole, my advisor, to go over what classes I will be taking next semester and get permission to drop a class this semester and take 18 hours next. After my meeting, I paid my parking fines and dropped my Public Speaking class in order to save my GPA. Once I got all of that along with finalizing my spacial essay, I began my on campus job working for the marketing department. Needless to say by the end of the day I was ready for sleep!
  • Thursday evening, I went to a dinner at Copeland's arranged by Dr. Cole in order to allow a few marketing majors to meet Shama Kabani, the zen of social media. She sweetly answered any questions we had and gave us her words of wisdom for our future. Right after dinner I got changed into my cop costume and went to ULM's costume ball, but I wasn't feeling very well and left early.

No comments:

Post a Comment