PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday October 28th



Friday morning, I went to the business symposium to hear Shama Kabani, the woman I had the opportunity to meet the night before, to give her formal speech on social media.  Afterwards, I went straight to Sophie's house to help all of the other KD's finish our homecoming float.  Stringing all of the tissue through chicken wire seemed to take forever, but it looked great!  Once everything was finally finished, I had to go to the mall to find something appropriately festive for the next day's homecoming game.  Now that I have my outfit for the game it should be time to rest right? Wrong.  Next, I had to go get Ellie and get both us ready to go watch the homecoming parade and pep rally.  At the pep rally all of the KD's and I were thrilled to find out that Jessica Gilbert is not only Miss ULM, but she is also our 2011 homecoming queen too!  She's the third Kappa Delta in a row to win it; it's kind of a big deal:) That night some of my friends were having a Halloween party.  I didn't want to wear the same costume I was wearing the next night, so I decide to make one myself.  What did I do you ask?  Tom Cruise from Risky Business!  I had a lot of fun in my comfy costume:)

No comments:

Post a Comment