PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

4 Days to Go..


Since I only have a few days left here, I have been spending some quality time with the family. Today my mom and I laid out by the pool for a while to work on our tans. Later after my workout we went to the mall to get pedicures together. Feeling my Warhawk pride I got ULM colors (maroon with gold sparkles)!


When I got home from running tonight, I was surprised with an awesome gift from my mom's good friend, Kate Hughes! She fixed me up this really cute gift basket filled with storage bins, decorative letters spelling my name, an adorable lunch box with ramen noodles, and many other odds and ends necessities. It is by far my favorite gift so far.

Once my dad made it home from Celebrate Recovery, a Christ-centered recovery program that we attend on Thursdays, he, my mom, and I just sat in the living room and talked about what we each talked about that night in our small groups and different things going on in our lives and how it's effected us. I love being able to have these open and honest conversations with my parents especially because I know not very many other people are privileged enough to have the same opportunity. As excited and ready I am to finally move to Monroe, I know I am really going to miss them. I love both of you and am more grateful than you will ever know for everything you have done for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment