PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of College!


Okay so this part wasn't actually on my first day of college; it was the night before. John Mark and I went to one of his friends to play some poker. He hates me telling people this, but yes I did beat him twice and loan him money to buy back in. I think he has a problem.. Although I didn't win, I had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again!




first day! whoop whoop(:


super cool bracelet provided by ULM College of Business..




and T-Shirt..

First day of college went pretty good I guess. It's way different from high school though! I'm so used to going to classes where I know everybody then today I didn't know anybody in any of my classes. Big change! My teachers seem pretty cool though, so I don't think class will be that bad. Public Speaking, my night class I was most worried about, will probably be one of my favorites this semester. I really enjoyed my class today! Tomorrow is a whole new schedule and my first shift for CAB.. ready to see how this goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment