PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Move In Monday


Going to my new home..


our room


before moving my stuff in..



almost done..


and done!


Catherine's room





oh you know on my tippy toes so I don't look so short next to him..

Well after 18 years, it finally came. Move in day. Surprisingly it went very well in spite of mom's gas tank issue. After Dad and Jess helped move everything in we went to Johnny's for lunch and Walmart. Mom and I didn't want to make Dad stay while we organized and decorated, so he went on home. Around five we were done! I couldn't believe it didn't take a lot longer, but I was soo glad. Afterwards Mom, John Mark, and I enjoyed dinner at Red Lobster. It was delish. I thought maybe it would hit me when Mom went home and I didn't go with her. It didn't. I think right now I just feel too happy and too blessed to be upset about any of this! Of course I will miss my family but I am SO ready for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment