PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Packed, Loaded, and READY!


Day before move in day we finally got everything packed, loaded in the vehicles and ready to go!


In spite of his devastating arm injury my boyfriend, John Mark, still managed to do what he could to help us load up.


My closet looks weird being so empty..


All the clothes from my closet in Mom's car..


Boxes of clothes and other dorm necessities in the back of my car..


and the front..


and even more in Dad's!

Did I over pack? Probably. But hey I'd rather be safe than sorry! I will for sure be the most prepared on campus this semester. It's still hard to believe that in just a few hours I will be moving my belongings into my new home in Monroe. This new adventure is sure to be VERY exciting and, I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me in these upcoming months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment