PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh Just Modeling.. no biggie:)


Yesterday Annabelle and I had the opportunity to participate in the Stepping Out In Style fashion show for Herringstone's at the Hilton in West Monroe. At first we were very anxious and a little stressed because we didn't know exactly what we were supposed to be doing, but in the end everyone did an awesome job! It was a lot of fun, and I hope we will be able to be apart of more.


All the Herringstone's models..


Annabelle and I.. love this girl!

This morning Alexa and I attended North Monroe Baptist Church. We really enjoyed it especially because it reminded us a lot of our home church, so we will probably continue to go to it. Also today, John Mark's parents came to visit to check on how his arm is doing. Then, they took us out to eat at Applebees; I really enjoyed are visit with them!

Tomorrow is my first day of college.. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment