PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm-Moving-Out-&-Going-to-College Sale


This past Monday while I was packing up some of my clothes and deciding which ones I want to keep or get rid of, I told my mom I wanted to have yard sale. At first she didn't like the idea because she thought it was too last minute and too much trouble, but then she said we could do it as long as I worked on it all week. I would also be getting most of the money we made off of it; Mom only needed enough to buy some new lamps.


We were pleasantly surprised with how many people showed up since the only advertising we did was through facebook.


This is one of the TVs we had for sale today. It is my TV that I have had and used since I was six years old! I used to joke to everyone about the size because it is literally so small that when I watch it from my bed I would have to get up and walk to it see what the score of the game was or the name of the show I was watching! Nobody bought my TV today (shocker, I know!) I think everyone just sensed the sentimental value I held with it, so they respectably steered clear.


In spite of our last minute decision of putting this together, it was one of our most successful garage sells yet. I can proudly say I earned MORE than enough money to go on a back to school shopping trip and a little extra to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment