PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rush, Rush, Rush..



Since this past Thursday, I have spent everyday with my mind solely filled with rush which is the recruitment process for sororities. ULM has three sororities on campus, Kappa Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, and Phi Mu. Everyday all the girls split up into groups and go visit each of the sororities of their choice to see where they best fit in and which they would like to join. I have had a lot of fun getting to know all the girls and all about their chapters, but it all comes down to tomorrow. Tomorrow is bid day when I find out which sorority has mutually chosen me to become a part of their sisterhood. I am SO excited and SO anxious! It feels like cheerleading tryouts all over again, and I know tomorrow is going to be excruciatingly long. I'm just counting down the hours until I find out who I got a bid from and praying it's the one I feel is meant for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment