PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blahhhh...


My super sweet boyfriend making us a super sweet dessert!


Yes, that's right.. fried oreos :)


Then the next night we went to orange leaf for some fro-yo. I guess this is where my freshman fifteen will be coming from..


So I have one key that goes to my dorm and one that goes to my room, and they both look identical. Solution? Nail Polish! So far it is working perfectly..


Today we also had convocation which was basically like a big welcoming pep rally for all of the incoming freshman. I finally got to see my roomie Catherine dance for hawkline at it ( I tried to take a picture but obviously my iPhone 3G did not do her justice).



Problem: My boyfriend keeps putting all these sweets in front of my face bringing me closer to the dreaded freshman fifteen.
Solution: Group exercise classes at the activity center! I have only got to Butts and Guts and Zumba as of right now, but I thoroughly enjoyed them and intend to attend more.




No comments:

Post a Comment