PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Look at me, I'm a Kay Dee!!


All the active and new Kappa Deltas right after we got our bids!


Adrian and I practicing our new sign:)


Emilee and I..


Haley and I..


Our awesome letters..


New KDs On the Block cake.. (it was delish)


Bid day party..


:)


Sidney and I..


Shelby (my twin) and I..





So as you can see yesterday was Bid Day! I spent the entire weekend visiting the different sororities on ULM's campus to find out which one was most suitable for me. I pretty much new exactly where I belonged after the first night and just had to wait it out and hope I would receive a bid from them. I was super anxious all weekend hoping I would then when it was finally time, I was last in line. After about another dreadful hour of waiting I was called back to see Keith the head of the greek department. He asked me if I would accept a bid from the Kappa Delta sorority, and I was overcome with joy! I screamed "yes!" and ran out to see all of my new sisters! Once everyone received their bids we were taken down two at a time for everyone to see which sorority we went with. Then, we had took pictures by the bayou and went to our Bid Day party at our chapter president Sophie's house. It was an absolutely wonderful day that I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment