PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Year New Me

Today, I decided that since I will be embarking on an entirely new journey and lifestyle this year when I begin college, it is about time for a new hairstyle also. Plus, I have been rocking the same "do" since junior high.. about time for a change right? I love the length of my hair way too much to get it cut short, so with the help of Stephanie Elliot, I decided to get layers and bangs. So far, I love the outcome!

Essentially, I started this blog to document my life in college at University of Louisiana at Monroe. Since my mom is all into blogging lately, she gave me the idea. I hope to frequently post to keep everyone (especially my mom) up to date on how I'm doing and what is going on at the time. Oh and BTW... 2 weeks til move in day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment